ELLE COCHRAN \ maui ——► VICTORINO (morphine + vaccines) Killing Old People To Save Money
Ras
2021-01-22 18:59:49 UTC
#1 MAIL-IN VOTER FRAUD.
COMPUTER VOTER FRAUD.
FAKE BALLOTS.
THE ELECTION WAS A FRAUD.

HAWAII — COVID VACCINE STERILIZATION OF WOMEN

——————————————————————————

PEOPLE ARE DYING ALL OVER THE WORLD BECAUSE OF
THESE VACCINES.

MAUI COUNTY:
MAYOR VICTORINO SOUNDS EVIL PROMOTING THESE GENOCIDE
VACCINES, AND OBVIOUSLY STUPID FOR NOT KNOWING OR
AKNOWLEDGING THE HORRIFIC SIDE-EFFECTS AND MASS
DEATH BECAUSE OF THESE VACCINES !

* GIVING VACCINES TO OLD PEOPLE.
* GIVING MORPHINE TO OLD PEOPLE.

SAME MAUI COUNTY GOVERNMENT,
ALIGNED TO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT,
POLICY TO KILL OLD PEOPLE AMASS.

IT'S A MONEY SAVER ($)
THE ELIMINATION OF COSTLY ($) OLD PEOPLE.

——————————————————————————————————

ALEX JONES / INFOWARS:

Top EU Scientist Warns COVID-19 Vaccine Linked To Sterilization of Women

https://banned.video/watch?id=5fcc2f89e6fa5b6587c808dc

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/alaska-health-worker-had-serious-allergic-reaction-pfizer-vaccine-rollout-suffers-hiccups

BBC NEWS

COVID: AUSTRALIAN VACCINE ABANDONED OVER FALSE H.I.V. RESPONSE.

* FIVE (5) DIFFERENT VIRUSES
SPLICED ONTO CORONAVIRUS.

H.I.V. BEING ONE OF THOSE VIRUSES.

H.I.V. -- DELIVERY SYSTEM

https://banned.video/watch?id=5fd3ecca7db9227957c4b2d0

N.Y.F.D. / HIGHER I.Q. ——> (silent dummies) HAWAII FIREMAN WILL GET THE JAB

https://www.bing.com/search?q=NEW+YORK+FIREMAN+REFUSE+VACCINATION&form=QBLH&sp=-1&pq=&sc=8-0&qs=n&sk=&cvid=DEF12D49079B4DE898BCFDD8B0EAFEA6

COVID-19,
JELLY FISH GENES HYDROGEL

THE WHOLE SINISTER EVIL WICKED PLOT IS:

'CHINESE' [2010]

First published on 9th October 2010

Jellyfish gel and its hybrid hydrogels with high mechanical strength†

Xuezhen Wang a, Huiliang Wang *a and Hugh R. Brown b
aCollege of Chemistry, Beijing Normal University, Beijing, 100875, P.R.
China. E-mail: ***@bnu.edu.cn; Fax: +86 10 58802075; Tel: +86 10 58808081
bARC Centre of Excellence for Electromaterials Science, Engineering Faculty,
University of Wollongong, NSW 2522, Australia. E-mail: ***@uow.edu.au;
Received 6th July 2010 , Accepted 23rd August 2010

https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlehtml/2011/sm/c0sm00632g

We fabricate a new type of hybrid hydrogel by introducing a synthetic
hydrogel into a biological hydrogel which is directly obtained from an
animal body. The biological hydrogel has a well-developed structure
and relatively high mechanical strength, the synthetic hydrogel formed
in the biological hydrogel might have a microstructure different to normal
hydrogels. We anticipate that the combination of the two may offer a
substantial increase in mechanical strength of the hybrid hydrogel.

In this work, we studied the microstructure and the mechanical properties
of a biological gel—the mesogloea of an edible jellyfish Rhopilema e
sculenta Kishinouye (hereafter referred to as JF gel)—and fabricated the
hybrid hydrogels of the JF gel and synthetic gel using a radiation-induced
polymerization and crosslinking method.
Ras
2021-02-14 16:25:27 UTC
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny Explains How the Depopulation COVID Vaccines Will Start
Working In 3-6 Months! - Must Video

https://beforeitsnews.com/health/2021/02/dr-sherri-tenpenny-explains-how-the-depopulation-covid-vaccines-will-start-working-in-3-6-months-must-video-3037796.html

Ras